In one of the most pleasant dental clinics in Budapest, we not only pay attention to your oral health but also your wallet. We use only the best quality premium products of market-leading dental implant companies. We work with implants from companies with a long history and recognition, such as the German Dentsply Implants, the Swedish Nobel Biocare and the Israel AlphaBio.
1-year warranty, 10-year warranty and lifetime warranty
Together with the manufacturing companies, we provide a lifetime warranty on Dentsply and Nobel Biocare implants and their components.
Our dental clinic provides a 10-year warranty on AlphaBio implants and their components.
We provide a 5-year warranty on fixed dentures, a 2-year warranty on dental fillings, and a 3-year warranty on removable dentures, inlays and onlays, and porcelain veneers.
In the dental chair of our internationally experienced specialists, you can be sure that we work not only with the best quality materials, but with the best professionals. Our dentists regularly attend professional trainings to ensure that the treatments they provide are leading-edge performed with advanced equipment and technique.
Of course, the success of the guarantee is not one-sided. After the dental treatment, our patients’ partnership is crucial to the desired long-term results.
Conditions for warranty
- to attend regular dental check-ups and dental hygiene treatments at our dental clinic,
- proper oral care and adherence to oral hygiene instructions described by the dentist,
- to undergo the maintenance treatment recommended at the dental check-ups, such as denture reline, prosthesis removal or tartar removal, within 30 days,
- to keep the denture clean as instructed and shown by the dentist and only subject it to physiological chewing forces
- not to expose the denture to trauma
- not to have debts to our dental clinic
We guarantee not only the practice, but also the dentist.
Limitation of warranty
Unfortunately, there are cases that the warranty does not cover
- in case the patient requires a different treatment than the one recommended by the dentist,
- in case the patient does not attend the regular 6-month dental check-ups,
- in case the patient is a heavy smoker or addicted to other bad habits,
- in case the patient has a chronic disease that affects negatively the teeth and dentures (such as diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, condition after radiotherapy and chemotherapy),
- in case new allergy or dental disease with their consequences develop after the dental treatment,
- in case the denture or implant is damaged due to bruxism or inappropriate use (such as dropping the removable denture, or sports injuries),
- in case the denture or implant is damaged during an accident,
- in case the patient does not wear the mouthguard recommended by the dentist,
- in case the patient decides to undergo the treatment and dental work recommended by our dentist at another dental clinic,
- in the case the porcelain veneers damage by tensioning,
- in case the implant placement procedure is not performed within the scheduled time.
If you have any further questions regarding our treatments or our guarantee policy, please contact us. Our colleagues gladly answer any questions you may have.